Wednesday, January 22, 2014

About Me

 
Hello everyone! As you may know, my name is Dana Thomas and I am currently a senior here at ISU. However, I am on the 5-year track so I will not be graduating or student teaching until next Spring. My major is FCS Education, with designations in both Textiles and Interior Design (which is why I am taking this course). Along with those certifications, I am also near the end of completing my endorsement in Reading. 

To make it easier for my classmates, I decided to just make each chapter a different page (so you don't have to scroll through and look for the chapter that you are looking for). I don't know much about the History of Interior Design, so I am looking forward to this class and I am eager to broaden my understanding in this content area!

No comments:

Post a Comment